Application Schedule for 2017 September Admissions by Documentary Screening
First Application Period
Online Entry: Jan. 6, 2017 - Jan. 20, 2017
Deadline for submission of all application documents: January 30, 2017
|Notification Date: Early March|
Second Application Period
Feb. 17, 2017 - Mar. 6, 2017
Deadline for submission of all application documents: March 15, 2017
|Notification Date: Late April|
- There are two application periods. There is no advantage or disadvantage in applying to either, but applicants can apply only to one period.
- "Observe each online application period as entry can be made only during this period. Online application system closes at 23:59 (Japan Standard Time: JST) on the last day of each entry period. https://icu.applyjapan.com/
- All application documents including test scores, which should be sent directly from testing institutions, must reach ICU by the submission deadline.
- Both online entry and submission of documents must be completed on time for your application to be considered.
- Those who are applying during the first application period must submit all documents, including official test scores from testing institutions, by January 30, 2017. If the application is not completed by this date, it will be considered for later review even if you have completed online entry, provided that all documents are submitted by the second application period deadline of March 15, 2017.
- Applicants taking GCE Advanced Level, Abitur, Baccalauréat, HKDSE, or other examinations in which the final results will not be available by the second application period deadline of March 15, 2017 should nonetheless apply during the second application period. Applicants who will receive an IB full diploma can apply during either one of the two application periods even if the final grades are not available by the deadline.