Acquire credits in the abundant options of study abroad programs at ICU.
One of the missions of ICU is internationalization, and toward that end the substantial study abroad programs have considerable merit. The programs are very diverse in form, and it is possible to study in over 20 countries. Students may choose from wide range of options according to their each interest.
With study abroad programs, it is possible to transfer up to a maximum of 40 credits to ICU. As a result, students can participate in these programs in full confidence of still being able to graduate after four years.
- » Expansion of English Proficiency
- Studying English Abroad (SEA) Program
- » Learn fields of interest
- UC Summer Sessions, Field Studies in British Culture, French Studies Abroad,
Korea Summer Program, German Summer Program,
Hong Kong Summer Program, Leadership for Change Program in South Africa
- » Making the Most of Studying Abroad
- International Service Learning, Overseas Teaching Practicum in Japanese
- » Furthering the Liberal Arts
- Exchange / Study Abroad Program
- » Studying in Asia
- Korea Summer Program, ACUCA Program, International Service Learning
- » Studying in Africa
- Leadership for Change Program in South Africa
Number of Students studying abroad by academic year
|Study type (broad categories)||2015||2014||2013|
|Freshman SEA Program||209||193||207|
|Sophomore SEA Program||30||46||49|
|UC Summer Sessions||6||13||8|
|Field Studies in British Culture (2 schools)||7||8||5|
|French Studies Abroad||21||11||17|
|Korea Summer Program||5||8||15|
|German Summer Program*||8||-||-|
|Hong Kong Summer Program*||3||-||-|
|Leadership for Change Program
in South Africa
|International Service Learning||27||54||42|
|Overseas Teaching Practicum in Japanese||6||5||5|
|Student Exchange Program**||117||124||93|
*The German Summer Program and Hong Kong Summer Program starts in 2015.
** Including ACUCA Program.