Courses and Syllabi
To find general course list, please click "List of Courses"
1. Click "List of Courses"
2. Select the area of study on the left
Language of Instruction
- "E": classes will be offered in English
- "J": classes will be offered in Japanese
- "J,E": classes will be offered in both languages. For example, the language of instruction changes from term to term, or from year to year, or the course consists of more than one section, which means several classes will be offered in the same term, so that some classes will be taught in Japanese and the others in English.
- "O": classes will be offered in other language than Japanese or English
To find course offerings in each academic year and/or find syllabus, please click "Syllabi"
1. Click "Syllabi"
2. Select "Year", "Term" and "Major", and then click "GO".
3. Click "D" for general course description and "S" for course syllabus.